Monday, January 25, 2021

About Me

     My name is Brandon and I am a biology major. This is my second to last semester at GGC. I plan to go to Morehouse for PA school. After that, I want to branch off into radiology. I'm 24 and I was born in New Jersey. My family is from Jamaica. I have family all over the country and I even have some in Europe. I love to travel and been to most of the Caribbean, and I've been on 10 different cruises. I've also studied abroad in Costa Rica for about a week. That was a really great experience and it was a wonderful place to visit.  One thing that I love to do is watch movies. I usually watch more than five movies a week. Going to the gym is also another hobby of mine. My favorite sport would have to be basketball and my favorite player is Lebron James.


2 comments:

  1. First I want to say I also LOVE movies. I'd consider myself a marvel geek in all honesty. I also love to travel and it seems like you've been living your best life from what I've read about you. I long for the day I get to go on a cruise. However, I have traveled a lot I've been to 13 states and Dubai is the only place I've traveled to outside of the country. lastly, I love music. My hobby and passion is singing, so i plan to make a career out of that some day. Nice to meet you Brandon!

    ReplyDelete

Essay intro

Going back into Jamaican history music was and still is a very important part of the culture. The music made in Jamaica is called reggae mus...