Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Self-Assessment

I feel like my blogs haven't been the best and they could use a little more work. For example, my choice of words could be better. Another thing I can fix is definitely how long all my posts are. Not all of them meet the 300-word mark. I usually just get to the point without explaining much detail about whatever I am talking about. Nothing really confuses me about the blogs but, It does stress me out just a little bit because of the research I have to do sometimes. I've never really been that good a researching and writing for that matter. English has always been my weakest subject so that does create a lot of stress for me when I have to write blogs. I could put a little more effort into the blog post but like I said earlier I just type what is asked for and that's it. I can really put more effort into adding more ideas to my sentences and that would help extend my word count for sure. We all procrastinate but I try not to because I am taking so many other classes and they are piled with work so sometimes I do forget about this class and end up doing it at the last minute. And work on top of that takes away more time. I rarely look back at my work but when I do I do see some errors here and there and I try to fix them but, a lot of times I just leave it as it is. I don't mind other students reading my post honestly and especially if they can give me some input on what is good or what to fix. I find it very helpful. Back in high school, I used to be scared of stuff like that but, I got over that because at the end of the day I can become a better writer. There isn't much we could talk about to help it's just more of practice. I've learned how to express myself a little more and make you a little more social. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Essay intro

Going back into Jamaican history music was and still is a very important part of the culture. The music made in Jamaica is called reggae mus...